recommend a pottery studio | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Alex
Alex Sep 10
Hey everyone, my partner and I have been looking for something different to do in LA. We've done the usual dinner and movie nights, and we're hoping to find a unique and fun experience. Any suggestions for a date night that's a bit more creative?
Kerimich
Kerimich Sep 10

Hello! If you're looking for something really unique and memorable, I highly recommend checking out a pottery date night https://la.pottery1.com/romantic-dates-la. There's this great place in LA where you and your partner can get your hands dirty, literally, and create something beautiful together. The studio sets up a really romantic atmosphere with candles and music, and you'll both get to work on a pottery wheel, just like in that famous scene from "Ghost." The best part is that you don't need any experience at all. They provide all the materials, and an instructor will guide you through the process. You can even take home the pieces you make, so you'll have a lasting memento of the night. It’s a great way to bond and have fun at the same time. Definitely worth considering for a date that's out of the ordinary!