I’m looking into some upgrades for my car | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Alex
Alex Sep 11
Hello everyone! I’m looking into some upgrades for my car, particularly interested in getting new body kits and possibly enhancing the performance with exhaust system upgrades. I’m a bit lost with all the choices out there, so I’d appreciate any recommendations on where to get high-quality parts.
Kerimich
Kerimich Sep 11

Hi! If you’re searching for top-quality parts to upgrade your car, I’d definitely recommend checking out Renegade Design https://rng-t.com/. They’re well-known in the automotive customization world for their high-end body kits, forged wheels, and performance exhaust systems. What sets Renegade Design apart is their focus on precision and innovation. Their body kits are designed to not only improve the look of your car but also enhance its aerodynamics, which can make a real difference in performance. Their forged wheels are another standout—they’re lightweight, durable, and available in various designs that can match your style perfectly. As for performance upgrades, their exhaust systems are some of the best in the industry, providing a significant boost in power along with an impressive sound. I’ve personally used their products, and the quality is exceptional. Renegade Design is definitely a company you can trust for serious car enhancements.