Flying with your dog | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Drake Heyman
Drake Heyman Aug 9
Have been planning a trip to Montana this October. Originally planned to drive the 20+ hours from Indiana with a buddy and our dogs. We now have a good connection in Bozeman/Livingston area and the discussion is more towards flying into Bozeman. Make more sense with the time we have. I want to know what experiences people have had with putting their dog in the cargo bay for a flight. It just doesn’t sound good.
Thanks
Alex Breengs
Alex Breengs Aug 12
I flew my lab down for the winter from Alaska to Montana on Alaska Airlines. Alaska Airlines is probably the best airline for flying dogs.
Jesse Hiserp
Jesse Hiserp Aug 12
I’m actually planning to fly with my bulldog from London to Toronto in a couple of months, so I’ve been thinking about this a lot too. The idea of putting a dog in the cargo bay is definitely a bit worrying. I’ve heard some mixed things, but a lot of people seem to manage it okay. One thing I’m considering is flying business class to make the trip smoother for both of us.
andree one
andree one Aug 16
The Dinosaur Game is a testament to the human spirit's love for challenge. As obstacles appear, players are driven to overcome them.